Story Mantra today announced their annual paper presentation competition for the year 2021. The competition is titled BRAINSPARK – its an annual event where the students from across the country are invited to present their views on the latest technologies. Its held in the month of December and this year it is scheduled on Sunday 27th December 2021.
It is among India’s largest event for students as they stand to win cash prizes and educational books as prize money. The shortlisted papers will also be published as an edited book. Every participants will get a certificate.
The purpose of the BRAINSPARK is to make the students aware about the newer technologies and the endless possibilities it provide. The theme for the event Technology, Creativity, Applications and Lifestyle. The Paper Presentation Competition aims to bring out situational and analysis-based research work in students and develop their ability to think out of the box. This will also help the students to gain expertise on the topics and therefore enhance their knowledge and learning. So, put your thinking caps on, pick your pen, channelize your skills and knowledge and start writing!
Before you submit your articles/ research papers, it’s important you read and follow the guidelines below:
* The competition is open to Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students, PAN India.
* The team can have maximum 2 members.
* Individual participation and cross college teams are allowed.
* All articles should be provided in Microsoft Word format. PDFs will not be accepted.
* Articles should be between 3000-5000 words in length. This includes all text, for example, the structured abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices.
* A concisely worded title should be provided.
* The names of all contributing authors should be added in the paper. Please list them in the order of preference with author name, author email address and author affiliation.
* All submissions must include a short abstract of not more than 250 words.
* Headings must be concise. The preferred format is for first level headings to be in bold, and subsequent sub-headings to be in medium italics.
* All figures and tables should be supplied at the highest resolution/quality possible, with numbers and text clearly legible. All figures should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals and have clear captions.
* The position of each table with a brief title should be clearly labelled in the main body of the article, with corresponding labels clearly shown in the table file. Tables should be numbered consecutively in Roman numerals (e.g., I, II, etc.).
* All references used in the paper must be given in one style (APA, Chicago or Harvard Style).
* Submitted papers must not have been previously published and, if under review, must not appear in print before the conference.
* Any kind of plagiarism would lead to the disqualification of the entire team.
* Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double-spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around. Number all the pages of the paper.
* No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship and actual paper can occur after the submission deadline.
* In case of acceptance, the authors or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper on the day of the conclave. Event will be an online event where each team will be given 20 minutes to present and 5 min for Question & Answer.
There is no restriction on the topic.
Steps and timeline:
- The interested students must first register by paying Rupee 1. The entry fee is only to make sure serious students submit their papers. Registration link: https://rzp.io/l/FtUxVpHy4i
- After successful payment, the receipt will be emailed to you. Please quote Payment ID (example: Payment ID: pay_IAuH933w0hfz3M) in future communication with us.
- The complete paper along with diagrams and tables and the synopsis as mentioned under above guidelines should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of submission of paper is 12 December 2021. The response with the decision will be sent within a week of submission.
- Everyone who submits the paper will be eligible for PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE
- Our jury will select top papers and the author will be required to present to the audience on December 27th. The event will be held on December 27th.
- We will announce the winners before December 31. The winners will get certificates, cash prize and other gifts.
- Selected papers will also be published as a book.
- Any question should be directed to email@example.com