Yoga Benefits And Belly Fat: Nowadays most people are dealing with weight gain. Obesity has become one of the major diseases due to improper eating habits and changing lifestyles. Weight gain leads to a variety of diseases in the body and also affects health adversely. In these circumstances, people resort to everything from dieting to exercise and yoga to lose weight.
Sometimes people don’t know about the exact yoga asanas that help to lose weight. even as they sweat it out in the gym for hours. While most people prefer to stay indoors these days due to the COVID pandemic, they can still lose weight through yoga.
Here are about some fat-burning yoga asanas that will make you lose weight faster:
A- Naukasana Doing this asana leads to rapid weight loss. It also strengthens the digestive system.
How to do Naukasana
- For this, you have to sit in the position of Dandasana
- Stretch your legs and keep the upper back erect.
- Now place your hands on the ground behind the waist
- Tilt the back backward and bend both elbows
- You also have to bend your legs from your knees
- Now your hips, hands, and feet should be adjacent to the ground
- Now move the legs upwards in the air and keep the knees straight
- Then stretch your hands up to the knees
B – Chakrasana Chakrasana leads to a stretch from your spine to the abdomen. This reduces fat. This is a good asana to lose weight.
How to do Chakrasana
- First of all, lie down with your legs bent.
- Now you have to hold the ankles with your hands and pull towards you
- Then keep the feet in the same way and fold the hands and place the palms on the side of the head
- Make sure that the fingers should be kept in line with the shoulders.
- Now raise the middle part of the body and place your hands and feet towards the ground. Your body should be raised
3 – Bhujangasana- Practicing Bhujangasana regularly leads to faster weight loss.
How to Do Bhujangasana
- Lie down on your stomach first to do Bhujangasana.
- Now place your forehead on the ground and bring the toes and heels together
- Place palms on the ground under your shoulders near the chest
- Now raise your head and bend your neck back and raise your shoulders and chest.
- Then press the ground with the palms and raise the body
- Now bend the waist slowly backward.
- Then lift the front part of the body up to the navel and try to bend the neck backward.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods and claims mentioned in this article. Kindly take these as suggestions only. Please consult a doctor before following any of the above-mentioned treatments/medications/diets
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )